If you write all the time, you are probably a writer. I’m a writer.
I have been writing creatively since I was five years old when I wrote a poem about the moon. My father put my little poetic scrawl on the refrigerator and said to me, “Honey, you’re going to be a writer!” He was right.
As the author of ten books, several screenplays and numerous stories, I have been living the writer’s life for more than thirty years. I have even been able to make a living at it.
In “The Writer’s Life,” I talk about my books and what life is like for someone who MUST write or die. I reveal:
- My writing process
- Where my ideas come from and how I develop them into novels
- How I name my characters and make them come alive
- How I write dialog that’s believable
- How I research for my stories
- How I control the theme, plot, and pacing
This talk can fill a 20-minute, 45-minute or a 60-minute time requirement.
If you want to learn more about The Writer’s Life, contact email@example.com to schedule this talk.